<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


woooo! back back back.
DATE: Saturday, July 07, 2007
TIME: 11:13 AM Top


Hahaha hello there people.
Glad to be back to blogging.
Yes, and I've made the decision not to quit blogging.
However, if really needed, i will.

But, if I don't feel like blogging suddenly,
I shall just be on Hiatus, and not deleting my blog.
Yeah, I think that would be much better.

*



yeah so school's getting more stressed up and busy.
we were told that Term 3's very short.
and all teachers are rushing to teach and finish up the chapters that are required for FYE.
Lately i realised that sec 2 subjects ain't easy at all.
I suddenly feel that I want to go back to the past, and remain as a primary school student.
But of course, that's totally impossible.
All subjects are getting tougher than ever, particularly English, Mathematics, Malay and Science
And talking about Science, i totally prefer Biology to Physics man!
Yeah, physics ain't that easy. Need lots of calculation.
Hhahaa, hope I can cope up with it. :)

Ohwell, I shall stop here.

PS: I've decided not to update about my trip to KL. Kinda lazy. HEHEE

bye!


Tagboard