<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


DATE: Monday, December 11, 2006
TIME: 1:43 PM Top

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO(:
Hahas(:

Actually got nothing to post about.
But then I feel like blogging, cos Im quite bored^^

Ohya. last saturday wentt to Johor with my family & my aunt(:
Went there to shop.
WOOO~~~~
Nothing much happen la

See, thats why I have nothing to say.
Just like that(:

Ytd, which is Sunday, also stayed at home doing nothing.

And today, also quite bored at home.
Rly cant wait for 22nd Dec, where my family and I can enjoy our holiday in KL!
Although its only KL, but I love the place!
Can buy alot of stuffs! ((:
Hahas(:

SEESEE! Nth to talk ready.
Ohwell.
See you guys later! ^^


Tagboard