<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


DATE: Monday, December 11, 2006
TIME: 3:13 PM Top

HELLO AGAIN(:
Just now after browsing through ppl's skins in Blogkins, decided to go online on MSN(:
And I did.

Zhi Ru asked me to link her. Hahas. She was the first person to talk to me on MSN(: I said I already link her, but wrong URL. Cos her URL kinda complicated. So asked for her CORRECT url(: Went to her blog. Hhas. So cute. LOLLIPOP. ^^ So I just relinked her(: Then saw a quiz she did in her blog. And I was asked to do-.- Hahas. So, since I have nothing to do right now, i rather do her quiz(:

Enjoy^^

State your 10 Favourite Songs(:

o1. Hikmah{Can't rmbr the singers}
o2. I Want It That Way{Backstreet Boys}
o3. Stay the Same{Joey McIntyre}
o4. That's Why You Go Away{Michael Learns to Rock}
o5. Breaking Free{High School Musical}
o6. Rumours{Lindsay Lohan}
o7. Behind These Hazel Eyes{Kelly Klarkson}
o8. Because of You{Kelly Klarkson}
o9. Tokyo Drift{Teriyaki Boys}
10. My Humps{Black Eyed Peas}

State 10 things you like to do(:

o1. Make skins^^
o2. Sleep
o3. Listen to music
o4. Blogging!((:
o5. Play games
o6. Play PS2
o7. Watch Movies
o8. Chat
o9. Cannot think of anything.
10. Cannot think of anything.

State 10 things you believe in(:

o1. God.
o2. Parents.
o3. Siblings.
o4. Myself.
o5. My religion
o6 - 10. I DUNT KNOW^^

State 10 besties{in no order} ^^

01. Junkai.
o2. Shreya
o3. Janice
o4. Doreen.
o5. Stephanie-.- =PP
o6. Aloysius
o7. Tiara
o8 - 10. Cant thing of anyone else, but there are ALOT!((:

State 10 things you are willing to die for.

o1 - 10. CANNOT THINK OF ANY-.-

State 10 things you wish for.

o1 - 10. Look at my wishlist^^

State 10 people you want to do this((:

o1. Janice
o2. Shreya
o3. Stephanie
o4. Doreen
o5. Amanda
o6. Charmaine
o7. Alyssa
o8. Renee
o9. Anyone who wants to do.
10. Anyone who wants to do.

Ohwell.
Thats it(:
See you around people((:


Tagboard