<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


DATE: Sunday, November 05, 2006
TIME: 9:53 AM Top

YOHA. :D Hahas. Crap. What nonsense Im talking
Dunt know what language i talking also. =X
LOLS.

Haven't been posting for yesterday because didnt go out,
or nothing happened.
1 more reason i didn't post is that because blogger is down.

So angry luh. =D
I wanted to change my skin yesterday, but the stupid blogger was down.
So, I just finished changing my blogskin.

I think last time one nicer, right?
Give me your comments people abt my new skin. thanks. :)

Btw,, that A QUAK woke up at 3pm !
You know how late it is?
LOL. :D
I think I called her about more than 5 times?
All calls not answered. haha.

So, at last she answered at exactly 3pm. -.-
Hahas.

Kept calling her because wanted to go out with her, doreen & junkai to buy something.
Only me & her was free.
Doreen was at the church, and Junkai was at his sch's carnival.

Aiyoh.
Then stephanie suggested we buy on monday so that everyone can go together.
Hahas. =D

Oh, ermm, OMG. this week is going to be VERY busy. ):
Haha.
Nvm luh, cos instead of rotting at home, rather being busy. =P

Gtg Peeps, so sleepy now.
BYEBYE. <3


Tagboard