![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
DATE: Wednesday, November 08, 2006
TIME: 12:35 PM Top HELLOHELLO. xD Have not been posting since Monday. Lols. Im now going to tell what happened on Monday and yesterday, Tuesday. (: Didn't post on Monday cos was tired, and didnt post yesterday because erm, tired too? I shall tell why I was tired on both days. Monday. On my events list, all of you could see the where I will be going on Monday right? So, that was what made me tired. Firstly, met Steph & Junkai outside Tampines Mrt Station to buy Janice's & Sera's presents. Went into Tampines Mall. First, bought for Janice present. We bought her a very nice black&white striped sockings and anchor necklace! xD After buying Janice's present, went to look for Sera's. Went 'somewhere' in Tampines Mall to buy the present Bought a HUGE&NICE&CUTE Panda! xD It was reallyreally cute. LOLS((: After that, met Janice&Doreen outside PasirRis MRT Station and off to Sera's house Celebrated. Cut the cake that Steph bought at NTUC. xD After a while, me and Junkai left at 1.30pm & followed me home cos i wanted to pray before going to escape. (: Waited for them at Pasir Ris Interchange for almost 1hour. -.-" ARGH. Junkai was damndamndamn angry with them. >.< So, took bus 358 to Downtown East. But guess what? Escape was closed ..! -_-" Was very angry&getting so bored. ARGH Nvm, in the end, we ( me, junkai, steph, doreen& janice ) walked in to Pasir Ris Park. In the end, we rented bicycles for two hours. LOLS. xD S$5 for two hours. Quite worth it. LOLS Cycled cycled. (: Each one bicycle. xD Cycled to Red House which was quite far. We dared to cycle there, but didnt dare to go in. Just tooka peep and off we went. After cycling to Red house, we were DEHYDRATED. not sure how to spell. xD So, we cycled back to downtown east and went to cheers. Junkai, Steph &me bought a bottle of coke, Janice bought a bottle of coke & a bottle of greentea and Doreen bought a bottle of greentea, which was paid by me. LOLS Doreen, you owe me $1.20. HAHAS. xD After that, it was almost 2hours we had used up So, cycled back to the kiosk and returned the bicycle. (: After that, walked out of the Park through the Sungai ApiApi shortcut? Dunt know la whats it called. (: Then walked to WhiteSands and eat at Macdonalds We were starving! (: I ate one student's meal. Haha. =) Then went home. That's all for Monday Tuesday Erm, basically about the open house and the Stars. Actually, me, junkai & stephanie didnt went to the Open House. LOLS. Was tired. xD The Stars Rehearsal This part is very saddening. I was rushing after Junkai called me to say that he & steph are waiting for me. So I ran out of my room and my toes banged through the wall. It was damn excruciating! ))): And now, Im walking like a cripple because my second toe is hurt. ARGHH So I walked to school like a cripple too yesterday. ): Blablabla, Tracy Tan and Miss Tham just told us [1/5&1/8] what to edit in our slides. (: After that, called kayee to come cos Miss Tham wants to take a photo of us. (: 4.15pm like that can go home. Next meeting, Thursday 16th Nov, need to meet Miss Tham to do a rehearsal on the presentation. She will be teaching us how to rehearse properly and so on. (: After that, went home and sat on the sofa. Took a medicated oil and rubbed on my toe. Called Firdaus, I wanted to say that I am unable to go the reunion, but he didn't answer. Then I fall a sleep. =P After I woke up, my sis said that Firdaus called and asked if Im going to the chalet, then my sis go and say i was sleeping Then I feared that Firdaus thought I was pang-sehing him. So, this morning I told Firdaus on Msn what happened ytd. He just said, "Haizz" That's all Haha. (: I hope Shreya wont be angry with me for not coming I've made up my mind of coming the reunion, but see what happened? )): Well, thats all people. Take Care. =D Tagboard
|