![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
DATE: Monday, November 13, 2006
TIME: 12:50 PM Top Hello. (: Erm, just feel like posting. Cos I have not been posting a proper post. What I mean is that, I have not been posting about my life. hahas. xDD My english fail ready. xDD Haha. Urr, actually nothing to post about laa. Tomorrow will Jalan Hari Raya with my pri school friends! WOOHOO! COLLECTIONCOLLECTIONS !! xD $$$ Hhaha. =D Cant wait for tomorrow. :D Btw, just changed my skin from my stupid COLOUR skin. xD This skin is like so damn simple. LOLS Hope you ppl like it las. I feel that I can NEVER&NEVER make a nice skin. D= LOLS. whatever la. Actually, I already gave up. I wanted to stop making my skin, and will take from blogskins, but then I feel that its a waste for me. Cos the codes will all be lost! ): I know, I can save the codes in my computer. But, if I am already used in using skins from blogskins, i may not remember how to make my own skin. LOLS! xDD I dunt know la Whatever. =DD k, back to other things! ((: Wednesday, was supposed to celebrate Shreya's birthday, but she sprained her leg! AIYO. Then probably cancelled! ): Aiya, will sure celebrate another day. Cos she very good ma. xD So, perhaps this wednesday going to Steph's house to do our scripts. But, the thing is that we need to come early, cos she need to go to tuition at 4.30pm. So probably 10am or 11am? Dunt know la. Ask her later. xD Need to prepare the scripts for STARS. Cos if we nvr prepare, scared on Thursday Miss Tham will scold. Cos on Thursday is our rehearsal for the Stars Top 3 Presentation on the Nov 28th. Hahas. So troublesome. =DD Jkjk. (: I hope we will win! OH! Talking abt the Stars on Nov 28th, we haven't chose the 10 supporters! HOW ?? Aiya. Nvm. Will try to choose the 10 supporters! ((: But doesnt mean we must choose, those who wants to support, please volunteer! Muahahahahahah. xDD Ok la. Erm, nothing else to post about, will see you guys again when I have interesting stories. Hahas. xDD BYEBYE. =D Tagboard
|