![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
DATE: Wednesday, November 01, 2006
TIME: 4:08 PM Top HELLO HELLO. Im back again people. Hahas. xDD I have good news for you people. All of you know that today is the second round of our STARS Presentation right? We presented to 20 teachers and 5 groups presented, including us. xD And on the November 28th , the top 3 groups will be presenting to dunt know how many people! =D And one of the top 3 groups is US!! Yes! We won! WE WON WE WON WE WON!! ((: Hahas. So happy. While presenting, was so nervous. Hahas. After finish presenting, that Mr Melvyn Tan asked me a question. Luckily I know to answer with the help of Junkai. Hahas. Ohya. We need 10 Supporters to support us on that day! WOOHOO! ((: Those interested [only 1/5 ppl] please tell me or stephanie. We have 10 vacancies! LOLLOLLOL. =P Ohh.. there are ALOT events coming up ! REALLY ALOT! xD Should I list down the events here or at the profile section there? Hmm .. let me think. :D I think I will write both here and on the profile section there kayys? And if there are anymore events, I will just add on the profile section. LOLS. xDD [1] *TAKING OF REPORT BOOKS, Monday Oct 30th. [2] *STARS MEETING, Tuesday Oct 31st [3] *2nd Round, Top 5 STARS PRESENTATION, Wednesday Nov 1st [4] Birthday Celebration; Janice.Sera.Shreya; PLUS Escape Theme Park, Monday Nov 6th [5] 6/4 ohfive` GATHERING, Tuesday Nov 7th [6] CORAL OPEN HOUSE, Tuesday Nov 7th [7] TOP 3 STARS Rehearsal with Ms Tracy Tan, Tuesday Nov 7th [8] STARS Top 3 PRESENTATION, Tuesday Nov 28th *Events that are over. (: ALOT RIGHT ?? Hahas. Will be veryveryveryveryvery busy next week especially! hahaha. Im so tired right now. See you people next time. Bye. (: Tagboard
|