<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


DATE: Sunday, November 26, 2006
TIME: 3:12 PM Top

A COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION OF MY BLOG! :D

Hhaas.
Ok. Shall make this fast!
Got to study for my Religious PSLE for tomorrow.
Shall post about Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & yesterday some other time ya? :D
Made a few changes to my blog as I wanted to avoid people saying that I copy&copy©. :D
LOLS.
So, I changed, and ULTIMATELY changed the way I put the pic and the fonts and the background and almost everything! :DD

Thats all I have to say.
Gtg study.
Shall post when my PSLE finish.

ohya .. one more thing!
Wish us, me, junkai, & stephanie, good luck for our STARS Presentation on this coming tuesday, nov 28th k?

OKAYY.
Gtg nows.
Take care. xDD


Tagboard