<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


DATE: Wednesday, October 18, 2006
TIME: 5:13 PM Top

SEEMS LIKE NO MORE HAZE?

I hope so. LOLS. (:
Have la abit, but not that high I think. (:

Wells, today got back the results. =D
What results you all must be wondering? Right?

Well, yesterday was supposed to receive Art, but Mdm Hariati was absent. -.-"
But, received Malay instead. LOLS. surprising man.
Hhahas.

Malay, my PP2 I got 55/70. WOOHOO! (:
Overall is 67% !! (:

Today, Mahirah asked for her Art results.
She got 67.5%, which is the same as me?
YES ! She got the same as me. So, its about 68 lahh. (:
She told me when I was on the way to the Music Room.
BUT I IMPROVED! LOLS!
Mid-Year I think i failed for ART! LOLS (:

Then, Literature.
WAHHH ! Feel like dying when Ms Ng was giving out the paper!
Damn scared!
My only wish for Literature is to PASS!
I didnt want to get so high. LOLS. (:
And my wish came true !! (:

I FINALLY PASSED MY LITERATURE! and its for the first timee !! =DDD
But, its 52/100. -.-"
You all must be shocked! Hahas.

BUT I PASSED ! [:
Hahas. So, these are my overall results.

Maths: 60/100
B4*

English: 60/100
B4*

Science: 63/100
B4*

Malay: 67/100
B3*

Geography: 78.5/100
A1*

Art: 68/100
B3*

Literature: 52/100
C6*

But all these marks are NOT confirmed yet.
They may be DECREASED or INCREASED! (:

How I wish ALL of them can be INCREASED !! [:
Wells, thats all I wanna say. So tired today. Came back so late. -.-"

Goodbye. <3


Tagboard