<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


DATE: Monday, October 16, 2006
TIME: 6:28 PM Top

PSI : 130

WAHH LAO ! 130 ?! ARGHH ! stupid indonesians lahh ! >.<
Okayy; whatever. -.-"

Well, today was a scary day! Received 3 subjects ! First was Maths, then Science and last but not least, Geography.

After mother tougue was Maths. Saw Miss Tan carrying our PP1 and PP2. LOLS.
Panicked.
LOLS.
First, she gave out the PP2. I got 26/50. DIAO RIGHT ?!
PP1. I got 32/50. Okayy lah.
BUT! Last question, there was a mistake.
The answer was supposed to be 75% which was my answer and I got wrong.
So, I received another 2 marks !
60/100 ! (: Okayy lah. I was wishing to pass Maths. Hahas. (:
Then the people who got 45% as their answer, which is wrong, MINUS 2 MARKS!
Wasted eh ?
LOLS

Then Science. Wahh. MY MCQ WASTED !!
I got 17/30 ! STUPID LAH !
My Section B - 30/40
Section C - 16/30 -.-""

ARGH! I got 63/100. LAME LAH!

If I did better for Section A, maybe I can get B3 ! -.-"
Nvm, I hope CA1 marks can pull me up ! LOLS (:

Geog. I got 78.5/100.
Hanisah crazyy lah. 96/100.
LOLS.

So overall,
Maths - B4
Science - B4
Geog - A1

LOLS!

Literature, Art, Malay & English left!

PRAY FOR ME!

Lit, my only wish is to PASS! at least 50 !
Art, anything lah. As long as nvr fail ! ((:
Malay! I want B3
English! I want B3 too
LOLS

Okayy. I talk to much ready. Wanna get ready to Break Fast!
BuhhBYEE (:


Tagboard