![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
DATE: Tuesday, October 31, 2006
TIME: 7:34 PM Top Heya. (: This is my third post for today. LOLS Okay. I just want to list down all the events during this holiday. There are alot ! Hahas. Not sure how many, but more that 3. Hahas. Okay, here they are. =D [1] TAKING OF REPORT BOOKS, Monday Oct 30th.# [2] STARS MEETING, Tuesday Oct 31st # [3] STARS PRESENTATION, Wednesday Nov 1st [4] 6/4 ohfive` GATHERING, Tuesday Nov 7th [5] STARS Top 3 PRESENTATION, Tuesday Nov 28th # Events that are over. =D ALMOST ALL THE EVENTS ARE REGARDING STARS! BLAST THE STARS LAHH! (: MOON better. LOLS. I so lame. -.-" Hahahas. ohya. If there are any events that I had forgotten to list down, please inform me in my tagboard kayys? Thanks. =DD Ok. BYEBYE. :) Tagboard
|