<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


DATE: Tuesday, October 31, 2006
TIME: 4:22 PM Top

GOOD AFTERNOON PEOPLE. (:

Just finished making a new picture for the class blog.
I don't think the class will like it. ):

LOLS. Don't care la.
Don't like, nvm luhh.

Hahas.
This morning woke up at 9.
I was so shocked luhh.
Cause I thought Junkai, Stephanie && Kayee were already there.
Then I tried calling Stephanie's hp but no one answered.
So, I guessed she was sleeping.
Then I called Junkai's hp too, but he nvr answer too.
-.-"
So, I knew they were still sleeping. LOLS.
So I took my own sweet time eating breakfast. hahas.
Suddenly, Junkai called me and scold me why I was still at home.
Then I immediately changed and went to school.
Ohh, I forgot! =X
I went to school to do more research on STARS with Miss Lee at 9.
When I reached there, Junkai and Kayee were waiting.
I felt so guilty making them wait for me. =XX
After that, went in to the library to do the research.
Miss Lee gave us each a TABLET PC!
Cool right ??
Hahas
Then Stephanie came about 10.15pm?
I not too sure.
Then, while we were doing, she looked like want to cry.
& she started to cry.
We asked why, she said cause she nvr help anything.
We comfort her saying that we just started too, its okayy, nothing wrong.
Then she stopped crying and calmed down. LOLS.
AND OFF TO OUR RESEARCH ..!
Hahas.
While doing our research, Miss Lam came in and sat beside us. Haha.
Talk Talk Talk. Then we asked her to treat us something. SHE AGREED!
She said meet her outside the staff room at 1.00pm and will treat us at Macdonalds!
WOOHOO!
So nice of her.
Researched from 10.30 to 1.00pm!
After that, went outside staffroom and looked for Miss Lam.
AND OFF TO MACDONALDS!
Kayee didn't follow us cause she got sumthing on I think.
Haha.
Miss Lam treated us Student Meal! ((:
The funny thing is that the FOUR of us ate FILLET-O-FISH meal!
Haha.
After that, said thank you to Miss Lam and went home.
Ermm .. I think that's all about today.

Yesterday took our report books.
Haha.
My class position is 28/40 and level is 110/199
So far away. -.-"
Hahas.
Okayy, here are my results, quite embarrassing la. Not good at all. ):
Hahas.

English: 62; B4
Malay: 66; B3
Maths: 60; B4
Science: 68; B3
Geog: 79; A1
History: 37; F9 -.-"
Literature: 56; C5
DNT: 85; A1
HomeEcons: 57; C5
Art: 55; C5

WELL, thats all PEOPLE! ((:
BYEE.


Tagboard