<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


DATE: Sunday, August 27, 2006
TIME: 1:30 PM Top

WOOHOO! its gonna be soon to our CLASS BBQ! YEEHHAHHA! i LOVE it! hahas. hope nothing will cancel our BBQ! ok. i've not posted for two days! =) usually, i wunt be able to post on fridays and saturdays as fridays i will be VERY tired after coming back from CCA and saturdays i wud usually go out with family! HAHAS. errm. yeahh. as usual, i just came back from my religious class. xD. ok, want to write abt saturday or friday first? i think friday first betta! =)

Friday.
English as usual.
Handed up my english situational homework.
Miss Lam gave a worksheet to do during weekends.
And BYEBYE! =)

Geography.
Saw Mrs Wong outside of the class.
Carrying a very big box of dunt know what.
Carry her usualy bag.
A.B.C
Greeted her as usual.
After that, she said she's going to give out the test papers.
She said this time was abit more worst than the first test.
There was 3 failures.
I STARTED TO PANIC.
At first, I thot tch was going to give out according to the order of marks.
But, didnt.
What made me think that way?
Cos Shadirah was the first who received the paper first.
So I thot she was the first.
& that made me think that way.
Waited for my paper for quite a long time.
So, I gave up.
I was one of the lowest.
But, no.
Suek Lee said it was according to rows.
I observed for a while.
And realised that her observation was correct.
So, my panic-ness decreased. =)
It was soon, my turn!
DEEB-DUB-DEEB-DUB..
Heart beating. =)
26/30.
I WAS OMG!
Asked quite a lot of my friends abt their marks.
Junyen. He said his favourite word, "BITCH!"
Hhas.
Junkai. Wanted to kick me! =)
Janice, Stephanie, Kayee; i think they said GOOD?
I dunt know
Cant remember.
Teacher looked angry.
I quickly sat down.
The highest in this class.
"Faris, Faris! Faris, Faris!"my other friends shouted.
MRS WONG, "FARIS"
Everyone clapped. =)
So nervous.
Went to mrs wongs table and took something.
From the big box i mentioned earlier.
It was actually a BIG BOX OF TOKENS INSIDE!
too many to choose from.
Simply chose a cute notebook!
And so on... 2nd.. 3rd..

Carried on with lessons..

Maths; nothing happened.
Assembly; watched a skit which i watched in primary school b4.

Went to mosque with Saad and Zahir as usual. =) Then went back to school for CCA. Ok PEOPLE! thats all for Friday! =) WOOHOO!

Saturday; woke up at 9.30am. Played computer and did my some of my homework. Also helped zx do his broshure. =) Slept in the afternoon. =) Went to Changi Village to have our dinner. Went home. Thats all? yeahh. thats all.

Ok. Want to finish up all of my homeworks! BYEBYE! Take Cares. :D

OHYA PEOPLE! BEFORE I GO; PLEASE TAG THIS WEBSITE WHICH I HAVE MADE LONG AGO ABT THE CHARACTERS OF SOME PPL. COS I FINISHED CHANGING THE SKIN! WOOHOO! HERE YOU GO> THE WEBSITE! YOUR CHARACTERS! :)


Tagboard