![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
OhMyGodd! So many DAYS nvr post!
DATE: Wednesday, July 12, 2006
TIME: 4:31 PM Top OMG OMG OMG!! I so many days never post!! Err. let me guess! About 10 days? WOW! Thats long! Have been busy with the projects and homeworks! andand; have been busy updating the class blog everyday for the homeworks! BUT I FIND IT USELESS!! ]: Cos like nobody go like dat. If anyone wants to go, this is the website; http://www.-onefiveezer0six.blogspot.com kayys? feel free to go. I hope i will be able to update it everyday if I'm free. xDD. Err. Today, let me see if anything nice happen? Err. I dunt think so. Everyday the same thing ar. OH YA! Today, the music lesson very scary! 4 rows compete with each other you know! Ok. I was in the fourth row with register number 31 to 40. Then, when the fourth and the third row's turn to compete, Mr Lim asked us to choose a representative from row 3 and 4. I WAS SO ANGRY JUST NOW!! They all go and shout my name! ARGH! Nvm. So, I went out to the front of the row. Then then third row, Stephanie volunteered! I was like WHAT?!! How could I ever win if I know nothing about music?!! Somemore Im competing with Stephanie! Who noes ALOT about music. So, I felt like giving up like dat when doing that thing. But when Mr Lim checked our answers, Stephanie and I got the same marks!! 5/5 HAHAS. Blahblahblah. ANd so on. Quite fun actually during music. HAHA. I shall end here! So sleepy today! I mean; QUITE! Haha. Okay. TOODLES! Tagboard
|