![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Youth Day Celebration-`
DATE: Saturday, July 01, 2006
TIME: 11:58 AM Top Today Mrs. Koh was absent. Boring arhs. She very good. Then we did nothing. So boring. A teacher came called Miss Chan. She looks so scary. Haha. She asked us to do our own things. I sat there doing nothing. Then, since Mrs. Koh didnt come, a lot of people was rushing to do the assignment 16. Luckily I did ready. *Sighs* 3 people were trying to copy my answers. JunKai, Mahirah and Kayee were fighting for my paper. When Mahirah didnt get to take my paper, she copied Yanting's one. Shes a very EvilCopycat! Or rather EvilCopyGORILLA! Hehe. After they all finished, we all gave Eunice the Assignment 16. After that, recess! YAY! My STARS group(Stephanie, Kayee &Junkai) didnt get to eat that much. Because we met our new STARS teacher, Miss Lee, to talk about our Stars Porject. Kayee did alot of the talking; and I did the least! =P. Sry my Stars grp members. But I was really thinking on what to say. K nvrmind. After recess, all of the sec ones went up ready except for me, junkai, steph-, janice, kayee &pro-. U noe hu. We all walk slowly up. Then we noticed tt after recess was Science! SCARED of Ms. Ng! Then, we ran up! On the way to our class, we saw Ms. Ng talking. Then we quickly ran to class, then everyone was like staring at us! hehe. Then, when Ms. Ng came in, got a Man behind her. Dunnoe whats his name. He then sat beside Stephanie! Then I laughed! hehe. We learnt about Compounds! I think this is the best topic we are learning. Its like so fun. 2 or more elements combine, become a compound! Such as the water! Oxygen &hydrogen combine gives water! H2o! haha. Very fun!! After that, we went for the Youth Day celebration! It was VEry funny! Everything was funny! The host for the celebration was Mrs Sylvelin Wong! Our Geog Teacher! I like her. Shes a very fun teacher! After the celebration, we were dismissed! Was very late! At about 12.45pm! They should have dismissed all the Mulim Boys first! ARGH! BEcause of that, I didnt go for the Friday Prayers! Anyways, my ez-link has no more value! ARGH! Okayy, for now. BYE! Tagboard
|