<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Wednesday`{{
DATE: Thursday, June 22, 2006
TIME: 10:33 AM Top

Today very boring at home. Nothing to do. My sister suggested tt I go and buy Bubble tea at Central. She treated us! YAY! So, I went there. I bought Strawberry Ice Blend, my younger brother bought Apple Ice Blend and also my sister, and last but not least, my sister bought Honeydew Sago Ice Blend. I went back, I drinked for a sip and continued playing with the computer.. Later at 5.30pm, I watched Holland V. Yeah! Everyday sure watch one! Hahas. Ok. Gotta go now! BUIAXX..


Tagboard