![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
`tooDAE-
DATE: Wednesday, June 14, 2006
TIME: 7:01 PM Top YAY! Finished reading another book. Actually the previous post I wrote wrongly, supposed to be finished reading 2 books, not 3 books. But plus todays reading, altogether finished reading 3 books. Tomorrow going to library to return the books and borrow summore. After posting this, I'll be doing the next 2 sections of the English Assignment. At 4pm just now, Shreya called me to discuss about the WildWildWet. WE discussed for about 1/2 an hour like dat. She said next Monday, June 19th, meet at her house at 9.30am. Then, from there, she say take taxi. WE will share the money for the fare. If what Shreay said was true that 11 of us are going, including me, that means got Shreya, Joanne, Perlicia, Bryan & Sister, Randy & Sister, Raj, Jeremy, Elvin & I. WOW! I hope all this 11 can go. How I wish I can go. I think I can, cause my brother said I can go. YAY! Then Shreya told me about all the fun rides there. I was so like can't wait to go there! Anyways, my family &I will be going to Johor for a short holiday from this coming Friday, June 16th to Sunday, June 18th. 3D/2N. Hahas. That means that I will not be posting for this Friday to Monday; I think. LOL! But the thing is, I scared I'll be tired to go to WildWildWet the next day. But no matter what, I will try to go! hahas. I really wished to go to WildWildWet. And also, Shreya said we will arrive there at about 9.30am and go home at about 3pm; actually not really going home at 3pm, maybe at 3.30pm something like dat to eat or whatever. Scared hungry after a long swim. Hahas. GoodbyeNESS! =P Tagboard
|