![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
`Tired-
DATE: Saturday, June 10, 2006
TIME: 12:42 PM Top Today, didn't go for Friday prayers as it was raining heavily. Asked my mum for permission whether or not I need to go. She said, since it was raining, no need to go. After that, I continued making science notes for my little brother on PowerPoint. I copied the notes from his assessment book; not that I made my own notes. After finishing the PowerPoint slides, I called him and asked him to sit down on a chair. There, I explained to him about his chapter 3; Plants & Micro-Organisms. After finishing explaining, I set for him some questions regarding the topic. Out of 10 questions, he answered 7 correctly! So good! That shows that what I explained to him made him understand more. HAHA. Nolah. JokingJoking. Don't like to brag. After that, it stopped raining. My mum had asked me to pass something to my aunty's house nearby my house. Her block is at 116 St 11. Quite near. Bought BubbleTea first at Central; then went to her house. We came back just in time to watch Holland V. YAY! haha. After watching, I rest for a while. Then blahblahblah... ~That's all for today. Byes~ Tagboard
|