![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
`SpringCleaning-
DATE: Monday, June 05, 2006
TIME: 6:48 PM Top HAHA. Today I did ALOT of housework. I tidied the HOUSE; vacuumed &cleaned the HOUSE. THE WHOLE HOUSE! Haha. Perspire everywhere. Started the SpringCleaning at about 2pm; ended at 3.10pm. I vacuumed my room, sisters' room, master bedroom, kitchen, balcony and of course; the living room. Wanted to mop the floor; but then tired ready. After that, I took a shower and then played SIMS.DELUXE.EDITION. After playing for a while, my younger borther wanted to play. So, I allowed him to. I taught him how to buil a house and all the stuff. Now, I'm posting. HAHA.LAME. Got to go before my mum scolds me; BYE! P.S: I did the house chores without anybody's orders. I just felt tt the house was messy. So, I cleaned & cleaned & cleaned... ~BYE~ Tagboard
|