![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
`FirstTrip At WildWildWet!
DATE: Tuesday, June 20, 2006
TIME: 10:26 AM Top *Excited* Today very very very FUN! Went to WWW with Randy, Elvin, Jeremy, Shreya &Joanne. Actually cancelled; supposed to go on Tuesday because Shreya said the rain will stop, thenrain, then stop and so on. So, I said I cannot go on Tuesday. Then at 1pm like that, the Sun started to shine. Then I was so happy; so did Shreya. She callled me to ask me to meet them at her house a.s.a.p. I arrived at Shreya's house at about 1.40pm. Then the other boys were at Shreya's room. I said hi to them. So long nvr meet them except for Elvin. After that, I asked Shreya when can we go; she said wait for Joanne, she even said that Joanne was running to Shreya's house. We left immediately when Joanne came. We walked there through the park. ARRIVED! Finally! Bought the tickets. I bought an adult ticket; Randy was supposed to buy the adult ticket, but then he told the ticket holder that he had forgotten to bring his Ez-link. That made him pay for the child's fare. Next time I do that better! Hahas. What I really liked about WWW is that they supply free tubes! So good! Went in; Randy and I went to the changing room and changed. After that, we rented 2 lockers to put our bags. THE GAME STARTED AFTER THAT. We went to the "shiok river" first for 1 round I think. Next, we went to the "Ular-Lah"! WOW! It was very fun! A pity that we only ride for 2 times. Later, we went to the Tsunami! The wave was very big than I expected! Bigger than Sunway Lagoon! We swam in the Tsunami for quite a long time. THE NIGHTMARE! OH MY GOD! I cant believe I really rode the "Samsung Slide-Up" It was really damn scary seh! It was like a 4 storey height!!! I rode with Randy. Then, after it went down, my hips felt pain. I think I sat in the wrong position. Next, I think we went to the Yakult's Playground! It was the most unique playground I ever rode on! Water splashing everywhere! Can't really remember after that. Oh! I know! We rode the "Skyrider" It was damn FUN! and slow. Haha. It was not a single percent scary! Fun indeed. We covered all the rides except for the Jacuzzi. What can we do there? The last ride was the "Shiok River" We went around it for about 5 to 6 rounds! until i got damn tired! After that, we went to change; then ate at KFC. SO DAMN HUNGRY! After i finished my meal, I went home immediately as I need to perform my prayers! Till now, still feel like as if Im still in WildWildWet! WavyWavy feeling. WOW! I think this is the longest post I ever posted! I HOPE TO GO WILDWILDWET again; not again, EVERYTIME! as many times as possible! hahas. OKAY. This is already long. So, BYE. Tagboard
|