![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
`FINALLY;WentOut-
DATE: Friday, June 09, 2006
TIME: 11:17 AM Top Today my mum's off day. We ate lunch at Banquet at Raffles Hospital. After that, went to Seiyu to do some shopping. I bought a long pants and 2 Converse T-Shirts! The T-Shirts very nice! Expensive too.. haha. Then, went to the nearby mosque called "Masjid Sultan" That mosque is usually for tourists to come and visit as it was the first mosque built in Sinagpore. AM I POSTING ABOUT HISTORY OR WHAT?!! hahas. After that, we went to Robinsons. Got Sale. My mum bought a very nice handbag. WOW! So nice. haha. Ate Macdonalds after that. Later, we went home. Went home and saw my sister watching Singapore Idol that was taped. I, without hesitating, joined her. RAHIMAH RAHIM & JASMINE TYE will be joining Paul and John. Actually dont really like Rahimah. Like the voice, but the looks, aiyoh. haha. I took their picture from Singapore Idol website (www.singaporeidol.com) and a little info abt them.
That's all for today's bedtime stories. haha. BYE! Tagboard
|