![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
`Shocked-
DATE: Monday, May 29, 2006
TIME: 10:45 AM Top Monday, May 29th Guess what. When I chatted with Mahirah, she said, "Hows ur result?" Then, I asked her to read my blog. Then she said, "You get 25th in position right?" THEN I WAS SO, WHAT?!?! How she noes? Then my turn to ask her. She said her position 25th. Then, I said, "Stop lying larh!!" Then she said its true. Then, I tried to test her. I asked, "How much is ur percentage?" SHE SAID 60.2%!! WALAO!! Same as me. Exactly same. WAH! Feel like killing her. Of all ppl, why must I have the same marks as her? Ok, Nevermind. She said, I won her 3 subjects. `This are her grades.- She count from the higest to the lowest. A1 : DNT A2 : Mother Tongue B3 : Literature B4 : Maths C5 : English C6 : Science C6 : Art E8 : History to me, all her grades are better, but then why her position N percentage are the same as me? Ok, thats ok. I dunt mind. Its just tt i feel shocked. `I gotta go now, BYE- Tagboard
|