![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
`PLAYPLAY &PLAY!-
DATE: Thursday, June 01, 2006
TIME: 9:22 AM Top Today; PLAYPLAY &PLAY! Almost the whole day play. But then not really the whole day because I did some of the house chores. I took over my sister's turn. Everyday, my brother and I would play... He will either play computer OR watch TV. Just now, he watched X-MEN 2. I only watched the last part as I was on the computer. After playing so long, my brother felt so bored. So, he asked me to play badminton at the void deck with him. And since I had nothing to do, I agreed. He then called my mum to seek permission. She allowed. We played for about an hour then went home. He bought a packet of drink at the MAMA SHOP. I didnt want cos I wasnt even thirsty. OK, nothing else to say! BTW; MY SISTER IS COMING BACK TMRW! YAY! ~See ya NEXT TIME!~ `BYE- Tagboard
|