![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
[ Happy Mother's Day! ]
DATE: Sunday, May 14, 2006
TIME: 1:53 PM Top May 14th, Sunday Happy Mother's Day! Hope all of you will wish ur mothers! Just now, our class was the first to be released from class! So, I quickly went to White Sands after that to find something for my mother and as well as my sisters. I tried every shop at White Sands to find a mother's day card but failed. Then I was very angry like dat! But instead, I found a very nice birthday card which wrote there "For You Sister". I bought her a gift cos' I didnt give her a present on her birthday cos' I went BANKCRUPT! hhhaha.. Then, after that, I went "somewhere" to buy them the gifts. After buying all the things I wanted, I went to my house minimart to try to search for a Mothers' Day Card. IT WAS VERY NICE! It is especially nice! Got magnet somemore! haha! Tagboard
|