<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


[ FREEDOM! ]
DATE: Thursday, May 11, 2006
TIME: 12:49 PM Top

May 11th, THURSDAY

FiNALLY- AT LAST!
Exams are all over, except for my religious class exams! Well, just now for Art exam, i drew for about 25 minutes and the rest of the time for painting, crayon-ing and outline-ing, haha. When I was doing the exam, suddenly the cup "sort of" going to break. Luckily I brought an extra container. So, i put-ted it inside the container and continued painting.While painting, Jun Kai put paint on my hand 3 TiMES! But it was colourful - ( Green, Light Green N Brown ). After all that, I finished painting, only left to outline. Then, when I want to outline, the paint have not dried yet! I was so angry. I tried hard to outline over the WET paint causing my BLACK MARKER to run out of ink, HAIZ. Then fortunately, a kind soul, which is Catherine, saw me struggling for time, so she lend-ded me her PAiNTY BLACK MARKER. It was cool! Next time I will buy the Painty Black Marker! After the exam ended, I went home and rest-ed.

Talking About Black Marker, in the morning when I came to school, I rushed for the bookshop with Jun Kai and my gosh! it was packed with people like sardines in a can! We tried to come in and we did. So, I went to buy a black marker, palatte and an eraser. Then, when I was about to pay, HEiDi suddenly called my name. She asked me to buy Paint Brushes(3) and (2) Black Markers and gave me $10. LOLS. Then she thanked me so much. Then off we go to the parade square...

Got to Go now, BUHH-BYES!


Tagboard