![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
`2 Day Post-
DATE: Saturday, May 27, 2006
TIME: 10:09 AM Top FRIDAY, MAY 26th Today we had the STARS programme. Quite fun arh. But then we all got INSUFFICIENT time to finish the poster. QUITE nice actually the poster as STEPHANIE, JUNKAI, KAYEE & ME worked together as a team. We all spilt up. Junkai and I went to all the groups and did a survey and then asked each of the groups, "What colour do they want for the classroom walls?" Then, KAYEE & STEPHANIE did the other things like decorating the poster. After doing the survey, I sat at one corner N rewrite the survey on a new pice of coloured paper. At 10am, we all finished the whole thing. MRS NG then gave us half a majong paper for the visitors to put their comments during the gallery walk. After recess, half the class went for the gallery walk while the other half took care of their posters. Later, it was my turn N Junkai for the walk. Altogether, we went to 5 classes including ours. The nicest decorated posters were in 1/2. Their's was so nice!! Ok, nvm. As usual, after school, I went to the mosque for the FRIDAY prayers. At 2.15pm , I came back to school to do my COMPOSITION CORRECTIONS(MALAY). Then I left it in CIKGU WANI'S locker. Ok, now, lets talk abt my BAD RESULTS! SATURDAY, MAY 27th At 8am, I left my house and went to school to collect my report book. When I arrived in class, there were only, JOEL, ALOYSIUS, YANTING, APRIL, ALYSSA & CHIA YIN. So little! Then, MISS TAN said that those without parents, take the report book and leave, SO RUDE! hahas. ok, here are my BAD RESULTS! ENGLISH LANGUAGE: 61.5% - B4 MALAY LANGUAGE : 62.5% - B4 MATHEMATICS: 59.4% - C5 SCIENCE: 72.8% - A2 HISTORY: 36.2% - F9 LITERATURE: 61.6% B4 DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY: 84.5% - A1 VISUAL ARTS: 42.9% - E8 MORAL EDUCATION: A Total: 481.4/800 Percentage: 60.2% - B4 Class Position: 25/40 Level Position: 104/200 Results: Passed Weight for Height Indicator: Acceptable Attendance: 90/91 Conduct: VERY GOOD Remarks: Faris has rendered his valuable help during the first half of the year as the class Chairman. He has been helpful, but should allocate more time to acieve better results. Bad right? Take your time to read. I gotta go now, SO, BYE! See you later~ Tagboard
|