<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


My.New.Blog
DATE: Saturday, March 04, 2006
TIME: 10:20 AM Top

Welcome to my blog... I deleted my blog for a while only... So, do continue to visit my blog.. Maybe I will not be updating on Sunday and On Monday because got common test.. So very busy..

Friday, 3.3.06

Well, last Friday wasn't really fun. The first period of Science, a BANGLAH teacher came to our class called PADMA!! LOLS! Joel, Ying Hui and I kept laughing till I felt like falling down... Then, the second period, Mrs Chan came in to give our revision test. U know what?? the test is like a worksheet not a test!! Then, 11.40am we finished and packed up to go to the hall. While enjoying the assembly, a teacher then interrupted to say tt all muslim boys were to leave the hall to go to the Mosque.. And again, there's no bus to the mosque!! But, i went to the mosque with Sa'ad, Zahir and Isa and took 89. Then, when we finished our prayers, Isa treated me with an ice-cream.. So, maybe next week, I will treat him instead.. Btw, next week Friday, will be going to the mosque next to the Tampines Stadium and then, we can immidiately to there for the SPORTS DAY!!! Got to Go, BYE!!


Tagboard