<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


[[ fuN ]]
DATE: Wednesday, March 29, 2006
TIME: 3:02 PM Top

Just now after school, I was wallking to the zebra cossing then suddenly Zi Xiang called me. Then...I walked with him. Then, got an uncle who sells ice-cream......Zi Xiang wanted to buy...at first...I thought I didnt want to but the ice-cream...but on second thought....I bought it. We ate on a table beside the "mama shop". Then....after eating.....Zi Xiang said tt he wanted to eat cup noodles.....I said I dunt want.....then his face became so sad like dat....then I say he eat.....i wait for him untill he finish...then he so happy... While eating.....I ask him just now in class....I saw Jun Kai said sumthing bad abt me to Zi Xiang.... I asked ZX what he said.....then ZX said "Jun Kai said u very bad.. Cannot follow you cos u will show me bad example.."[(F.Y.I) THIS WAS SAID BY ZX FROM JUN KAI] Then I told ZX tt I dunt care whether he will believe me or Jun Kai...then he said "of course you lah" Then...i was like so feel relieved!! All the while....JK was the bad example...nvm....i dunt care......Sooner or later....he will get a punishment... Then ZX very funny... HE alreadi ate then he said he still hungry... LOLS!! then he went home... then i also went home....LALALLALASLALSLALS....BB!


Tagboard